Saturday 7 February 2009

Andrew and Sarah's Wedding - Ceremony and Reception














The ceremony was conducted in the chapel at a unique venue called The House of St Barnabas, 1 Greek St, Soho, London W1. The newly opened venue is amazing and as the light started to fade I was able to test my new Canon 5D Mk2 camera in low lighting conditions. Its performance exceeded my expectations and I was able to take photographs without using my flash which would previously have been impossible to achieve. On the occasions I used flash I had fun with my new RayFlash diffuser which provided a flattering ringflash light for the evening guest shots. The guests seemed to be impressed and amused in equal measures to see me wandering around with such a large attachment to my flash!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Richmond, Surrey, United Kingdom
Welcome. My name is Helen Jones and I'm a photographer based in Richmond, Surrey. I accept commissions for: Wedding Photography - London, UK and worldwide Family Portraits capturing pregnancy, breastfeeding, babies, children and family groups with an emphasis on capturing the beauty of the mother Acting Portfolio Glamour Photography for individuals and couples Digital Art PR, Press and Celebrity Features Photography

Contact

 
View our full profile in the FreeIndex Photographers Directory directory.